Last week I pondered how much is ‘too much’ when bloging or using social media. This Monday when i saw Cee’s post, a light went on. So, I thought I’d join in and share…. a little.
Share Your World – 2014 Week 4
In this post you’ll find how to participate and these questions:.
- Do you recharge your energy by going out with friends for a good time or by spending with quiet time alone?
- What is the most number of blankets you’ve ever had on your bed?
- You are invited to a party that will be attended by many fascinating people you never met. Would you attend this party if you were to go by yourself?
- Do you like talking to people on the phone? Or do you prefer voice mail or email?
2. LOL I’m not sure. I often have two but end up cuddling one because my hubby steals my body pillow. I remember a cartoon many years ago, I think it was For Better or Worse by Lynn Johnson. One of the characters referred to her bed as her island. I often thought of my bed/ bedroom as an island ..a place to be away.
3. Would I go by myself? ..Humm until recently I’d say definitely no. I wouldn’t have even considered it. Yet now I think I may go…for a little while depending on who invited me.
4. I hate talking to people on the phone. I’m always second guessing what I’m saying.
I wanted to find some word/photos to add to this post… I found this post.
The Huffington Post | By Carolyn Gregoire Posted: 08/20/2013 8:36 am EDT | Updated: 09/23/2013 12:31 pm EDT
16. You have a constant running inner monologue.
I invite you to share your answers or Monday Musings. Pop over to Cee’s blog (link above) and read her post. Here’s a cup of tea to sip while you ponder (_);